Sunday 27 November 2011

Receive of SST DSA Confirmation

When I received the SST DSA confirmation letter, I felt a gush of relief surge through me. Before I got the confirmation letter, my family and I was pretty stressed out for they felt that if i got only a mere 230+, I would be in a very dangerous zone, having no good schools to go to.Thus after receiving the letter, my family was  less stressed as I would not be landing myself in a difficult situation if i got a 230+. However, I still continued  to work hard so as to attain better results.  
The picture below shows how relief I was in my heart when I received the letter.                                                                                                                             

Source: althalas.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment